Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Check out the comments!

There have been some thought-provoking comments posted to the blog in the past week or so that I'm not done addressing yet, but the latest came in today from William in response to my post, "Genius" branding moves and it deserves some special attention. William brought up some insightful points and I did my best to respond coherently. I thought you'd like to take a look at the discussion and add your own thoughts. The topic of branding (or re-branding) libraries is an interesting and important one, so I hope you'll weigh in.

Also, if you want a crash course on branding, stop by KnowThis.com's Branding and Brand Management page, which has some excellent links, including a link to one of my favorite branding sites, AllAboutBranding.com.

2 comments:

Copywriter said...

Love your blog! I wish my local library was switched on to marketing. I plan on giving them your url.Chris Bloor http://salesleadSecrets.com

Jill said...

Thanks, Chris! :-)