In my continuing quest to inform you of the best of MarketingProfs, here is a list of the most recent, and most relevant article for librarians:
- Jumbo Shrimp Marketing - This article gives 5 tips for getting bigger by acting smaller. Because the emphasis is on service and relationships, I thought this one was a great read for librarians.
- Generating Leads, Brand, Relationships, and Trust at the Same Time - The focus of this piece is on bringing relationships, trust and value to service providers' marketing mixes.
- Brand Transformation: When (and How) to Revitalize a Brand - Given the results of the OCLC's perception report, some librarians may be interested in these insights into how they can revitalize mature brands.
- Has Advertising Killed Itself? - An interesting discussion of buyer behavior, clutter and how to get through to the intended audience.
- The Fundamentals of Permission-Based Email Marketing - How to set up, segment and evaluate database information to increase the effectiveness of e-mails.