Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Try This Tuesday

I mentioned last week that I'm done with my Words of the Week and am moving on to a new weekly "thing," which I'm going to call Try This Tuesday. The idea being that every week I suggest one small, simple action you can take to improve your marketing efforts. Try them all or try one or two things that fit your situation. Let me know how it goes!

This week, because I was so excited when I read the aforementioned post from Creating Passionate Users, I thought it would make good fodder for discussions among library staff. Try reading over the post's comparison chart between "Old School Marketing" and "Neo-Marketing" and make a point to discuss these differences and address marketing misconceptions during your next staff meeting or get-together. This could help to clear the air and gain buy-in for your marketing work.

No comments: