Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Free, on-demand marketing webcasts available

ON24 launched a Integrated Marketing Best Practices Webinar Series offering free webcasts led by marketing experts. The 3 topic areas are:


  • Real Impact: Dove's Real Beauty Campaign

  • Top 5 Trends & Dangers in IT Marketing

  • Developing a Strategic Marketing Plan

They each run 60 mins. (audio) and you can listen to them any time you want. For more details about the content, check out the press release. Free registration is required and I'm guessing you may get added to some mailing lists (it's marketing, after all!). I haven't listened to any of these yet but the Strategic Marketing Plan catches my eye. Also, I've heard a lot of talk about the Dove campaign, and it might be nice to see if there are any strategies we can adopt. If I do give these try, I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Marla said...

The American Marketing Association offers a free collection of upcoming and on-demand Marketing Webcasts at www.marketingpower.com/webcasts. Catch the free live webcast: "Look Who's Blogging: Tapping into the Blogosphere for Brand Insight" on 2/22/07.