Time to catch up with a few library marketing news items I’ve been meaning to tell you about!:
- The October issue of Marketing Treasures is out and a good read!
- Get to know the lingo – A brief article in the Poughkeepsie Journal (great name!) outlines the deference between marketing, public relations and advertising.
- Check out how the Montana State Library is reaching out to seniors through a publicity campaign called What’s Your Story.
- Too much great stuff to mention in this week’s MarketingProfs newsletter. (You do get their feed, right?)
- A short article in Myrtle Beach Online lays out the basics of word-of-mouth advertising and “preaching to the choir.”
- Stop by and take a peek at the September/October issue of Marketing Library Services. The free article features derby-racing librarians!
Whew! Marketing news waits for no one! Enjoy and have a great weekend!