Thursday, February 23, 2006

MIT is AOK

As you may be aware, MIT puts a lot of its course content on the Internet for free and is accessible to anyone through its OpenCourseWare, which is incredible for many reasons. One reason in particular is that you can find heaps of marketing know-how from MIT's Sloan School of Management. Here are some of the marketing-related course materials I found that include readings, lecture notes, and assignments (wow!):

I particularly enjoyed scanning through some of the assigned readings for items to add to my ever-growing To Read list. I hope you will too!

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Jill - Just wanted to let you know I found your last two blogs very helpful. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on this!

Jill said...

Hey, thanks a lot, Lesa! I appreciate the feedback. Let me know if there's ever anything in particular you'd like to know more about, and I'll do my best to dig some things up. :)